They should offer us 1 of 4 options. 1. One week shutdown or filler exhibitions 2. Reward Points 3. Offer to switch to a world with our current sched 4. Give us free seasons. If they care so little for us we should care less about their financial being. I personally think we should make a stand and even a p***ing complaint to Fox. I was told that I had a purely singular view of the issue by adminstration but I think its a GD epidemic. Since when did custumer service become indifference. I am upset that not one thing has been said or done to try to make things right for the individuals instead we receive the business is business remark. Well WIS is not a need and If we are not respected for our patronage lets let them feel what its like without us.
7/3/2008 6:49 PM
I have submitted a ticket and advise others to do the same if not happy. I just joined Hayes because it starts recruiting on a weekend and is relatively a new world. If recruiting days now switch to mid-week, I let them know this most likely will be my last season. I think if others feel the same, they should let them know that seasons will not be renewed.
7/4/2008 7:49 AM
They just basically said told me They will do nothing for anybody no attempt to resolve the conflict and basically said see ya later. You guys I hope you will be firm and say goodbye to WIS atleast to GD because they do not care that you are a paying cust with time invested and a sched to make that fun,
7/4/2008 8:49 AM
zendog...I agree...here is the response I got...The schedule will be shifted by 3 days according to the announcement in the forums. ThanksLucky for me, this season was free due to reward points. Guess it will be my last.
7/4/2008 1:03 PM
Poor guy, now with the shutdown he is going to have to REDO this whole thing.. haha
7/17/2008 10:33 AM
When you click on recruiting it still says that recruiting starts in Camp on 8/9. Are we going back on the old schedule somehow? Oh, and Wilkinson says Sunday (8/24), which is the NEW schedule. ???? Now I dislike both starting days :)
8/3/2008 5:32 AM
I will not be happy if recruiting dates change from the norm. I've enjoyed recruiting start-ups on Saturdays 12:00 noon with first signings on Mondays @3:00 pm. I do not have the time necessary for recruiting in the middle of the week. Seems a little late writing this on Saturday, 10:10 am, but moving in this direction is a surprise. What's up?
8/9/2008 6:15 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By zendog on 7/04/2008They just basically said told me They will do nothing for anybody no attempt to resolve the conflict and basically said see ya later. You guys I hope you will be firm and say goodbye to WIS atleast to GD because they do not care that you are a paying cust with time invested and a sched to make that fun,
I was told the same thing. It isn't changing unless there's another 3-4 day shutdown for upgrades. A shame, because whether it's true or not, it appears they really don't care about what their ultra-loyal consumers think.
9/1/2008 5:10 PM
You think you are an "ultra-loyal consumer." They think we are all just another "user." Sometimes one's choice of words reveals more than intended.
9/2/2008 9:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sluggo on 8/29/2008Have you just not gotten to CAMP yet?
Problem is that those are in the first post and as such, I cannot edit the post without losing the sticky. So the first days of recruiting thing are all off by a few days. The actual date on the calendar should be correct though.

9/3/2008 11:32 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By newper on 9/03/2008
Quote: Originally posted by sluggo on 8/29/2008 Have you just not gotten to CAMP yet?
Problem is that those are in the first post and as such, I cannot edit the post without losing the sticky. So the first days of recruiting thing are all off by a few days. The actual date on the calendar should be correct though.

If the first post of this thread is not accurate than this thread shouldn't be pinned. I would say fix it so that this thread is accurate then worry about getting another pin later.
9/30/2008 5:00 AM

First Days of Recruiting are:

Bryant --------------------------- thursday
Leahy, Warner------------------friday
-----------------------------saturday
Rockne -------------------------- sunday
Wilkinson, Stagg, Dobie ----- monday
Heisman ------------------------ tuesday
Camp, Hayes ------------------ wednesday
with the update (1 day) push back are these the new days?
12/2/2008 9:07 AM
FYI - The calendars on my GD Reports web site have all been updated to reflect the one-day pushback necessitated by the recent update.

12/11/2008 8:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bhazlewood on 12/11/2008FYI - The calendars on my GD Reports web site have all been updated to reflect the one-day pushback necessitated by the recent update.

You have Warner New User Signup on the 17th, but WIS signup page says it opens on the 16th. You also have Dobie Playoffs/Bowls starting the same day freshmen report.
12/15/2008 8:41 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By bhazlewood on 6/18/2008Thanks newper for the great information! I've put it in an actual "calendar" format for all worlds. Take a look at www.gdreports.com
I always love that calander.
2/7/2009 3:58 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.